American Comfort Infrared Heater
Sorry, Out of Stock
The American Comfort Infrared Heater provides an elegant solution to a traditional problem - how to raise the temperature in indoor spaces without either installing plumbing or putting in a humidity-removing, air-drying heater that may release pollutants into the environment (like kerosene heaters). It's a well-crafted solution to an age-old problem and you will greatly appreciate its abilities to safely, quietly and "softly" raise the indoor temperature of your home without drying out the air.
The "Soft" heat American Comfort™ space heater warms the air through infrared heating elements in much the same way as the sun warms the earth. This heated air is then directed back into your home by fans through a grill on the front of the unit. The result is an even, soft and balanced heat with no more than a few degrees difference between floor and ceiling.
Zone heating saves money
Most families only use a fraction of their home at any one time. Heating an entire house, even when parts of it are not in use, can waste thousands of dollars. Save money by heating only the parts of the house you use, only when you use them and only at the temperature you want.
Does not remove humidity from the air
A certain amount of humidity is vital for healthy skin, helping to alleviate dry, winter itch. A healthy humidity level also can make a home easier to heat as the tiny water vapors retain heat longer. Infrared heaters work without combustion or venting, so no humidity is lost.
reduced energy consumption
The American Comfort™ infrared heater uses 35% to 50% less energy than a conventional electric baseboard, propane and oil based heaters.
Warmer floors with less heat wasted at the ceiling
A whisper-quiet, energy efficient fan circulates and recycles ambient room air, providing even heat from floor to ceiling. Infrared heat provides better heat distribution and absorption.
Inexpensive to operate and easy to install
Place it and move it anywhere, plug it in, set the thermostat at the desired temperature and enjoy! It really is that easy!
- Wood Cabinet: 3/4 Ply - Oak, Cherry or Tuscan Walnut finish
- Coverage: 800-1000 Sq Ft.
- Energy use: 12.6 Amps / 1500W
- BTUs: 5200 BTUs
- Power Requirements: 115 Volt AC, 1500Watt
- Power Cord: 6 Foot - 14 Gauge
- Size: 16" x 16" x 17"
- Weight: 36lbs. (Wood Models)
- Thermostat: Electric Analog with large number display
- Accuracy: +/- one degree
- Heating Elements: 4 Quartz infrared emitters with a rated life expectancy of 20,000 hours
- Heat Type: Therapeutic Far-Infrared
- Heat Chamber: Copper ion generation, stainless steel diffusion coils
- Fan System: Low rpm laminar flow ball-bearing fan (scroll), which operates much quieter than conventional fan systems. (38dB - Quiet)
- Remote Control: Full function with LCD Display and sync technology
- Delayed Start Function: Can be delayed up to 24 Hours
- Safety Cut-Off: Yes
- Cord Storage: Convenient Cord Wrap for transport and storage
- Lifetime Electrostatic Filter: Maintains air quality, easily removable for cleaning
- Listed Approvals: C-TUV-US and International
American Comfort™ warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years. This 3 Year limited warranty applies to internal components and does not include labor or shipping costs.
See warranty documentation for complete details.