Heat Smart Liberty Plus Infrared Heater
Sorry, Out of Stock
Introducing the Heat Smart Liberty Plus with innovative Hybrid Full Spectrum Infrared Heat. The Liberty Plus yields the warmest heat available in a compact design by using exclusive breakthrough technology to combine an advanced porcelain coated wire-coil element for fast heat with deep-penetrating Infrared Heat for even floor to ceiling warmth. The result is snug and toasty comfort for your family!
Blended Infrared Technology™
This Liberty's unique hybrid design combines heat from the Gold Standard Infrared Element™ (with a life rating of 30,000 hours) with heat from the exclusive porcelain-coated wire coil (with a life rating of over 20,000 hours).
Safe for Kids and Pets.
Our heater is safe to use around children and pets. In fact, the wood cabinet never gets hot to the touch. No flame or combustion means you get safe, clean heat. Sleep well knowing the Liberty™ has passed extensive testing and is ETL/UL/CSA certified safe.
Loaded with Features.
Our Heat Smart® Liberty™ Plus Infrared Heater sports features usually found only in premium infrared heaters, like a solid wood cabinet and 1500 watts of power in a compact size at an ultra-affordable price. It even has casters to make it easy to move from room to room!
The easy to use display and convenient, fully functional remote includes an 8-hour timer, auto-reset and room temperature check. A thermostat range of 40°- 90°F lets you choose just the right temperature. Auto-restart turns the heater back on after a power outage. Liberty™ cycles on and off to maintain the desired temperature, reducing energy consumption and saving money.
Dual Mode 1500W/900W Settings.
Save money by choosing between high and low settings to best suit your target area. The Liberty™ efficiently heats up to 1000 sq.ft. on High. Low is ideal for smaller rooms up to 600 sq.ft. It's perfect where floor space is a premium, and in RVs and campers.
Pollutant Free. Environmentally Friendly.
A lifetime filter catches dust and dirt and simply rinses clean time after time, reducing landfill waste. Infrared heaters don't use fossil fuels or promote deforestation like wood-burning stoves. No residue. No odor. No pollutants.
~ Pinching pennies never felt so good! ~
"We've been selling infrared heaters for years, and this is by far the warmest heater we've ever carried." Jeff Backer - SpendLessOnHeat President
"It's amazing! You feel heat the instant you turn it on. That's not true with most infrared heaters." Ann Hansen - SpendLessOnHeat Quality Control
"Last year, I saved about $1,000 on my heating bill. That's why I'm ordering a second one today!" Robert Jones, PA
Infrared heat evenly distributes from floor to ceiling, so there are no cold spots like with other heating systems. Testing has shown infrared heaters are more efficient than forced air, electric or propane because infrared heats occupants and objects without drying the air, so you feel warmer even at lower temperatures. The Liberty™ heater uses just 1.5 KW of electricity per hour to create 5120 BTU of heat output on High setting. The average electrical usage is only 12 to 16 cents per hour!
And unlike conventional heat sources, FAR infrared radiant heat energy travels 2-3 inches into the body to create a thermal effect in the deep layers of tissues causing blood vessels and capillaries to dilate, and promoting better blood circulation which can:
- Reduce muscle and joint pain.
- Decrease joint stiffness.
- Relieve muscle spasms.
- Increase flexibility.
- Increase blood flow.
- Remove inflammatory free-radicals.
- Destroy bacteria, virus, mold and mildew.
- Relieve respiratory distress, colds and flus.
It's more than just an ordinary heater!
- Clean, Penetrating Heat - Infrared frequencies are 5-12 microns to penetrate deeper into tissue and objects.
- Low Cost and High Efficiency - Uses just 1.5 KW electricity per hour to create 5120 BTU output on High setting. Average electrical usage on high is 12 to 16 cents per hour.
- Easy to Operate - buttons are clearly labeled with large LED display.
- Compact and Powerful with Outstanding Results - produces the warmest heat of any compact IR heater we've found! We're leaders in the Infrared Heater industry. Having sold several brands and tested many more, we consider this heater one of the best we've come across. It simply puts out the most heat of any IR heater we've ever tested.
- Fine Wood Cabinet - Made from furniture grade cabinetry to complement any space.
- New Generation Technology - penetrating infrared plus warmer porcelain coated wire-coil element technology. The advantage of the porcelain element is "instant" heat, while the Infrared element produces longer lasting, penetrating heat.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! You have 70 days from the date on the invoice to return your heater for any reason without a restocking fee. Just contact us for an RMA number, then return the heater in like new condition in its original packaging with all parts within 70 days of purchase for a full refund less shipping costs.
- Solid wood cabinet with Oak Veneer Waterfall finish.
- LED temperature display shows both room temperature and heater temperature settings.
- High-impact casters roll easily from room to room with a gentle push.
- Exclusive HI-LOW function allows operation at 1500 watts for large rooms or 900 watts for small rooms.
- Approx. size - 11.75" W x 15" D x 15.75" H.
- Approx. weight - 20.6 lbs. Many other wood cabinet heaters are up to 1/3 more in weight.
- ETL, UL and CSA certified.
- Automatically turns off when air flow is restricted.
- On HI: 13.1 Amps/5120 BTU/1500 Watts.
- On LOW: 8.0 Amps/3070BTU/900 Watts.
- Sleeve-bearing scroll fan (squirrel cage design) reduces noise level to a quiet 38.5 dba.
- Lifetime washable electrostatic filter is simple to remove, rinse and replace.
- Blended technology heat is produced by 1 quartz 300w infrared and 1 coil 1200w heating element.
- Fully functional remote features small, convenient design. It's about half the size of a credit card!
- Electronic thermostat features LED digital display with +/- 1 degree accuracy and a temperature range of 40-90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 1 Year Full Warranty includes replacement of heating elements.
- 6 foot 14-gauge power cord plugs into any standard 110v 3-prong grounded wall outlet.
- Automatically turns back on after a power failure.
- 300W quartz infrared element has a life rating of 30,000 hours.
- Porcelain coated wire-coil element is superior to non-coated elements and has a life rating of over 20,000 hours.
One Year Limited Warranty
Reliable Products, LLC warrants this product, to the original purchaser or gift recipient, to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service, for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Warranty limited to parts only.
See warranty documentation for complete details.
Standard one year manufacturers warranty below:
When a Consumer contacts Reliable Products International, LLC or BW Inc, a series of troubleshooting questions are asked to determine the nature of the issue. Consumer will be asked to provide the product serial number and date code on the back of the heater and a copy of your invoice to determine if the unit is within the warranty period.
Once the nature of the problem is determined, the customer is given the option of taking the heater to a local dealer-operated service center (labor is not covered under warranty), fixing the heater themselves with assistance from our tech department or returning the heater to RPI service center for repair.
If the consumer chooses to fix the heater themselves, the necessary parts will be shipped directly to the consumer to repair the unit. If the heater is within the warranty period, the parts will be sent at no cost to the consumer.
If the consumer chooses to have RPI repair the unit, RPI will provide a Return Authorization Number and the shipping address. The customer will be responsible to ship the product to RPI (shipping costs are customers responsibility). RPI will repair, or if necessary, replace the unit and return the unit back to the consumer.
If the unit is out of warranty, the customer will be charged $79.95 for the repair plus the cost of shipping.
Additional warranty coverage is available as an option. See 'Extended Warranty' to learn more.